Data analysts will assist in all stages of the data analytical work process including data exploration, data downloading, database management, data cleansing, data validation, statistical modeling, data visualization, etc. to build a solid foundation for the business decision making.
- Manage the data life cycle from data storage, data processing and analysis, data archiving and retention, and data governance/security.
- Identify new data, develop data downloading scripts and keep track of the data quality.
- Perform basic data engineering tasks such as conducting ETL, designing database structures and contributing to the data pipeline.
- Experiment with different modeling techniques based on the technology of machine learning and data science for the financial asset valuation.
- Build front-end decision support dashboards to facilitate market analysis and portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in quantitative heavy fields such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or statistics.
- Strong programming skills (Python/R preferred). Familiarity with cloud technologies preferred.
- Eagerness and ability to quickly learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new, complex subject matter and intelligently apply it to solve real-world problems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
Jobs Category: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United State
Looking forward to having you on our team, All the best.